- Ideal for Extended Range Temperature Monitoring - supplied with two K-Type Thermocouple Probe for dual location monitoring.
- Measurement Range with supplied K-Type Probe: 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F) (Also Compatible with J, K or T-Type Thermocouple Probes) Accuracy: ±1.5°C / ±3°F
- User Selectable Logging Rate Between 10 seconds and 12 hours. Battery: Rechargeable Battery/6 Months Battery Life/Mains Powered Option
- Wirelessly Stream and View Data on the EasyLog Cloud (free and paid accounts available), App or PC. Easy Device Set-Up Using Free PC software
- View and Analyse Multiple Devices on EasyLog cloud. Configurable High and Low Alarms
This WiFi-enabled dual channel thermocouple probe temperature data logger can remotely monitor an environment over a 0 to +200°C (+32 to +392°F) measurement range with the two supplied K-type probes. The EL-WIFI-DTC is compatible with J, K or T type thermocouples and can measure from -200 to +1300°C (-328 to +2372°F). Data is uploaded periodically using a standard WiFi network to the EasyLog Cloud or a single host PC. EasyLog Cloud harnesses the power of IoT to automate data logging and alert notifications - perfect for both compact systems with just a few sensor requirements to corporate solutions with thousands of devices around the globe. Access data collected from any compatible data logger. Change settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into a single account and assign multiple users with varying access privileges. Use the EasyLog Cloud Apps for Android and Apple for true on-the-go monitoring.