- Measures ambient temperature (between -20 to +60 °C/-4 to +140 °F)
- Records and uploads temperature data to the EasyLog Cloud (free and paid accounts available)
- Access live temperature data via any Internet Browser or the EasyLog App
- Set up alarm options for temperature zone breaches - email alerts, beeper alarms or LED flash alerts
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Battery life of up to 2 years (dependent upon usage scenario)
The EL-MOTE-T+ kit has been designed to monitor ambient temperature in a large range of applications, using a high accuracy short probe at the base of the unit. Ideal for measuring ambient temperatures, the EL-MOTE-T is suitable for monitoring environments such as offices, warehousing and greenhouses. Products in the EL-MOTE range are simple to set-up and easy to use. Download the EasyLog Cloud App and set-up a device in minutes over your WiFi network. After set-up, the device can be placed anywhere within range of the WiFi network, continually monitoring and recording your data to the EasyLog Cloud. Access your data on any Internet Browser or the EasyLog Cloud App, enabling you to monitor the ambient temperature of your chosen location from anywhere at any time. EL-MOTE devices can be programmed with high and low temperature alarm zones. If a temperature zone is breached, an alarm will be activated. Alarm options include: email alerts (which can be sent to one or multiple email addresses), beeper sound alarms, and LED flash alerts. EL-MOTE devices can be powered using the supplied AA batteries or a mains adapter (sold separately), and are provided with a wall mountable bracket for installation. EasyLog Cloud harnesses the power of IoT to automate data logging and alert notifications - perfect for both compact systems with just a few sensor requirements to corporate solutions with thousands of devices around the globe.