- The WiFi-Alert is a standalone Audible and Visual alerting system for all sensors in the EL-WiFi range.
- Works at all times including when the PC is turned off
- Audible alarm with built-in speaker (SPL 100dBA @1m) with configurable alert tones and volume
- Visual alarm from high brightness LEDs
- Easy set-up using the free PC software application (available on the Support page)
The WiFi-Alert is a standalone Audible and Visual alerting system for all sensors in the EL-WiFi range. The Alert will receive alarm messages from any EL-WiFi sensor connected to the same wireless network and indicates an alarm activation using high brightness LEDs and a choice of 9 alarm tones. Position the Wifi-Alert close to those that will need to respond to the alarm e.g. an office or monitoring centre. This means that the Alert doesn't need to sit next to the sensor/s that it is monitoring as long as they are connected to the same wireless network. Easy set-up using the free PC software application and after initial set-up, the audible and visual alerts can be reconfigured wirelessly from the free PC software. The WiFi-Alert has been designed to be continuously powered via the mains however it does contain a rechargeable lithium polymer battery for device positioning and limited power during the event of a mains failure. The audible alarm can be muted by pressing the WiFi-Alert button once or remotely from the PC software.